FlashFlashRevolution Back Up Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlashFlashRevolution Back Up Forum

This forum has been created in back up incase the regular forum at http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz should ever become disfunctional.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is it.

+2
dotkritic
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is it. Empty This is it. Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:49 am

Admin

Admin

I made this forum for everyone to post at, as an alternative to ffr for when it crashes like it has been recently.

Post whatever/wherever you like.

Also I'm sorry I couldn't get the dividers in this forum (or at least I don't see them) but you should be able to manage quite well. Everything is in the same order as ffr.
SubForums aren't logged here for now.

https://ffrbackup.forumotion.net

2This is it. Empty Re: This is it. Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:59 am

dotkritic

tits.

3This is it. Empty Re: This is it. Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:59 am

alloyus

Thanks Very Happy

4This is it. Empty Re: This is it. Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:14 am

Admin

Admin

If anything is disabled like you can't post somewhere or do something let me know and i'll see if i can fix it. If you can't post in a forum because it says you have to be an admin, let me know etc.

https://ffrbackup.forumotion.net

5This is it. Empty Re: This is it. Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:19 am

IcyWorld

btw I'm the admin, I will be as unbiased here as possible (meaning i won't be a wus and ban someone just because i don't like that person) etc.

6This is it. Empty Re: This is it. Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:20 am

Dreddshott

Dreddshott

Looks like this will do for now Smile

7This is it. Empty Re: This is it. Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:44 am

psychoangel691

you guys had the same idea I did lol. But when I tried telling ppl about my forum I got accused of trying to steal ffr members. But yea There's like 54 registered FFR members on mine so if you guys wanna come over there as well you are welcome. www.dragonsfury.forumotion.net

Oh and BTW SYNTH IS ON FFR yayyyyy so we should have our forums back soon Very Happy

8This is it. Empty Re: This is it. Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:14 pm

IcyWorld

psychoangel691 wrote:you guys had the same idea I did lol. But when I tried telling ppl about my forum I got accused of trying to steal ffr members. But yea There's like 54 registered FFR members on mine so if you guys wanna come over there as well you are welcome. www.dragonsfury.forumotion.net

Oh and BTW SYNTH IS ON FFR yayyyyy so we should have our forums back soon Very Happy

Lol i may never see you in this forum again but me and GG_Guru were talking on SMO and he said you had this same idea so i was like OH SNAP and now you're confirming it lol so double OH SNAP hahaha

9This is it. Empty so close.... Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:25 am

ffr rebo

10This is it. Empty Re: This is it. Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am

When will ffr be back online? I'm DYING to play it Sad

11This is it. Empty if you need... Sun May 02, 2010 12:50 am

arrowmas

I got tired of waiting for FFR to come back up, so I downloaded StepMania. It's really great. You should check it out if you really want to play the game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum